How to Use Heel Anti Crack Set?
- Wash your feet in lukewarm water and wipe with a dry towel
- Wear the silicon sleeve gently onto your feet
- You can wear this protector at least 3-5 times in a week for best results
- Do not wash in warm/hot water. Washing in warm or hot water may result in a change of shape.
- Only hand wash in cold water is recommended.
- For best results, wash the feet and dry them properly before using.
- If possible, remove all the dead skin near the heel by scrubbing. Wash and dry the feet before using anti-crack heel set.
- Once a day, remove the anti-crack heel set and wash it with cold water and dry it before use.
- Do not wear it immediately after putting any ointment or anti-crack heel cream, doing so may prevent a firm grip.
- Avoid walking on sharp edges while wearing the anti-crack heel set. This may result in wear and tear of the product.